Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm Over Here! Under the Pile of Poopy Diapers and Breast Pads.

I'm Alive!

4+ months later and I am coming out of the fog and getting the hang of this Mommy thing! It hasn't been easy.....ok, it was harder than I could've ever imagined, but here I am, multitasking! Nursing, blogging, and munching on chocolate chips (don't hate). 

Ellery is one healthy & happy girl! We have been learning quite a bit from each other and enjoying every minute of it! I'm hoping to begin posting again regularly after we move. You can expect some fabulous posts in the not so distant future. 

Ellery Stats:

Born on: April 28th,  2014
Weight:  9 lbs 1oz
Length:  19.5 inches

Now:     
Weight: 16.8 lbs      (~95th percentile)
Length:  26 inches   (97th percentile)

Stay Tuned!

Lots of Love <3

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've dug yourself out of that pile! Ellery is growing like a weed! You've obviously earned those chocolate chips!

    ReplyDelete